Nowadays, it seems like most of the people are forgetting the tradition of saying thank you in response to all the birthday presents and wishes that are received. While many people choose to skip it, the truth is that this gesture is actually expected from a person under all circumstances. By ignoring it, one can come out to be as offensive and rude. After all, why should not thank those who contributed their time and energy, to making your birthday special?
So this year, do not hesitate to say thank you to anyone who has sent you a gift or a wish. This way, you will be able to make them feel like their efforts are highly appreciated and that you do care about their gestures. In order to help you out, we have compiled a list of thank you wishes for birthday gifts. These wishes and quotes happen to be totally timeless so they can be used during any season and year.
These quotes will simply allow you to go beyond the same old thank you, and add a little bit of flavor to your words. So try to take the most out of it, and do not lose such an opportunity to strengthen bonds further.
Here are 20 Thoughtful Thank You Messages For Birthday Gifts
1) “All I can say is wow! (Except, of course, I’m grateful.)”
2) “I am blown away by your generosity. I’m so grateful for our friendship.”
3) “Thank you for the birthday gift. Celebrating with you was fun! Sorry we couldn’t chat more. Let’s have lunch soon.”
4) “What a gorgeous birthday gift! Thank you so much for taking the time to help make my birthday extra wonderful.”
5) “That gift was so awesome. I’m fortunate to have such great friends like you. It was amazing.”
6) “The birthday gift was perfect for me. I could tell that you put so much thought into it.”
7) “What an awesome surprise it was to receive a delivery of beautiful birthday balloons! Thank you for this fabulous birthday gift.”
8) “Your gifts to me are always so thoughtful and fun. You did it again this year! Thank you.”
9) “Thank you for the generous gift. You didn’t have to, but you’re the kind of person who does, and I really appreciate it.”
10) “Thank you for completing my birthday party. I’m so happy you made time and brought such a thoughtful present.”
11) “Birthday wishes from everyone who care for me is like God blessing me with all his love! Thank you all for your wonderful wishes.”
12) “Thank you so much for sending me such a lovely and meaningful gift on this special day. Your gift made today even more special. Thanks a ton.”
13) “I am very much grateful, from the bottom of my heart. You are too sweet for words.”
14)” Your birthday wish was one of the kindest and sweetest I received on the day. Thank you so much and bless you for sending it to me, it really made my day.”
15) “Your generosity for my birthday blew me over. I am still happily stunned about it. Thank you!”
16) “Thank you for your thoughtful and generous gift. I haven’t decided how I’ll use it yet, but I wanted you to know how happy and grateful I am.”
17) “You are a great friend! Thank you for driving to town for my surprise birthday party. Seeing you was awesome.”
18) “Thank you for the birthday wishes, gift, and good time at my birthday party. I’ll treasure your gift and the memories we created forever.”
19) “You made my day extra special. I’m so blessed that you’re in my life.”
20) “Showering me with your sincere wishes on my special day makes it even more special. Thank you.”
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! After that special day of the year, when you’ve opened all your gifts, finished eating your birthday cake and have (hopefully) celebrated in style, you want to show your appreciation for all your presents. And, while it can be quite a challenging task to come up with phrases to write in your thank you cards, we hope that the examples above will have played a positive role in ensuring that you can thank anyone that was kind enough to remember you’re the anniversary of your birth and get you a nice, memorable gift.