Show your gratitude by sending your friends sweet thank you texts. Here are some heartfelt and funny thank you messages and quotes for friends.
Do you want to let your friends know how important they are to you? Well, you do not always have to say thank you at a special occasion or after receiving help from them.
Instead, you can simply thank them for being in your life and for being your friend through all ups and downs. A gesture such as this one will allow you and your friend to develop a better bond and strengthen your relationship.
Well, it is also likely that you have received a good amount of help from a friend recently and now you want to present them a gift or a card containing a personalized thank you message. Composing a thank you message from scratch would be a very daunting task. Instead, it would be better for you to take help from an existing source. And this is exactly why we have compiled a list of thank you messages that you can use for your friends.
This article contains a number of timeless thank you card messages to your friends. Simply copy your preferred message and/or tweak it if needed.
Best Thank You Messages For Your Friends To Show Your Gratitude
Short Thank You Text Messages For Friends
- You just get me. Thank you.
- Here is a little thank you from me to you, a thank you for just being you.
- You’re one of those people who make my life better by just being in it.
- How did I get so lucky to have a friend like you?
- So thankful that we’ll be friends For-Ev-Er…
- Sometimes I just wonder what I would have done without you.
- You are the best bestie ever.
- You’ve always believed in me. Thank you.
- I’m so thankful for our friendship—you are awesome!
- Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
- I couldn’t have achieved this without your support.
- Thank you for everything you have done and know that you are loved by all of us.
- You’ve got a friend in me – Toy Story
- You’re my best friend and don’t you forget it!
- Though thick and thin, you’ve always been there for me and I can’t thank you enough.
- My friend, you make me smile.
- Thanks for being the shoulder I can always depend on.
- You always know how to make me laugh. Thank you for being my friend.
- Your friendship means the world to me. Just wanted to let you know.
- You are the best. So glad we’re friends.
- No one else gets me quite like you do. You’re awesome.
- I consider myself as the luckiest person in the world to have you as a friend.
- Friendship is such a special thing and I’m so glad I get to share it with you.
Funny Thank You Messages For Friends To Make Them Smile
- I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
- You’re weird, I like you.
- I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.
- Let’s be weirdos together.
- My bestie is better than the resties.
- We are best friends. Always remember, that if you fall I will be there to pick you up (after I finished laughing)
- You are the peanut butter to my jelly.
- I can’t go a day without coffee, Instagram, or my best friend!
- Friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.
- Let’s go make trouble or get in trouble.
- You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.
- I like you because you join in on my craziness.
- We’re the perfect pair — you eat my chips and I eat your pickle.
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.
- We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t remember which of us is the bad influence.
- Good friends don’t let you do stupid things…alone.
- Friends are the spice of life, and you, my friend, are extra spicy!
Friend Quotes Perfect For Friendship Day or any day
- A circle is round. it has no end. That’s how long I want to be your friend.
- One of the greatest gifts of life is friendship and I have received it.
- I don’t need anything because as long as I have a friend like you, I have everything. Thanks.
- Sometimes I just wonder what I would have done without you. You have been the pillar I’ve been leaning on all these years. Thanks for being the support system of my life.
- Being friends with you makes me want to celebrate every day as Friendship Day. Thanks for adding truckloads of joy and happiness in my life, everyday.
- Over the years, there’s always a great deal of time that passes between the times we talk or get together, but it never ceases to amaze me that when we see one another it feels like absolutely no time has passed at all! Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare, and you my dear are the most sparkling gem of them all. Thank you for your friendship.
- Thank you for being there for me when I call you and need someone to just listen. It doesn’t matter where we are in this world or in our lives, I know you will always pick up.
- The most invaluable asset I have is gift of your friendship. Your friendship has rewarded me with love, understanding and support; thank you.
- I just wanted to write to let you know how much I appreciate the positive influence you’ve had on my life. Thank you for your concern and useful advice! I’ll be forever grateful.
- Thank you for being my friend, you have filled my life with pleasure and amusement and had spread so many color around it, I wish to walk along you till the last moment of my life.
- You are the kind of friend who makes the good times even better and the hard times a whole lot easier. Thank you for staying by my side when I was figuring out what to do with my life. I don’t know what I would’ve done without you.
- Thanks for walking with me when I needed support, thanks for walking ahead me when I needed guidance and thanks for walking behind me when I needed someone to watch my back. Thank you my dear friend.
- Countless times, you have proved that friendship goes beyond words and encompasses actions. As a friend you have never been lacking in words of comfort or in deeds. I’m thankful for your friendship. Thank you for always being there for me.
- 100+ Best Ways To Say ‘Thank You For Your Support’
- 50+ Examples of Thank You Messages To Thank Someone For Their Help
- 50+ Examples of Thank You Messages To Thank Someone For Their Hard Work