It’s someone’s birthday and you need to send them a message, ASAP. Sometimes a simple text is enough to put a smile on someone’s face for their birthday.
Even if you’re planning to send a card, give a present, or attend their birthday party, a special birthday text message will let your recipient know that you’re thinking about them on their special day.
Sending a happy birthday text is convenient, quick, and kind. Your text message can be short, cute, funny, or thoughtful. Below are some text message examples to help get you started.
Here are 25 Best Birthday Text Messages For That Special Person In Your Life
1) Happy birthday! Can’t wait to celebrate later!
2) Happy birthday! Wish I was there to help you celebrate!
3) Happy birthday! Hope your day is as wonderful as you are!
4) Happy birthday! I hope all of your wishes come true.
5) I hope this is the best year yet!Happy birthday!
6) Sending all the best to you on you birthday!
7) Happy birthday! Eat lots of cake for me!
8) Hope your birthday is spectacular because you deserve it! Happy birthday!
9) Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day today!
10) This is your year! Have a fabulous Birthday!
11) Hugs and kisses, and big birthday wishes!
12) OMG, you’re how old now? Happy birthday, old man/lady!
13) For the sweetest friend, I’m wishing you the sweetest birthday EVER!
14) Go shorty… it’s your birthday. We gon party like it’s your birthday! – 50 Cent, ‘In Da Club’
15) Let this text message serve as proof that I did not forget your birthday.
16) A special birthday text for a special friend. Happy Birthday!
17) Cake, cake, cake! happy birthday!
18) Its your birthday, Open wide, I know you thirsty, Say aah (aah, aah, aah, aah) – Trey Songz, ‘Say Aah”
19) Something happened on this day [number] of years ago, can you remember what it was?
20) It’s ‘the thought that counts,’ and my text message proves I had the thought, i.e. this text is your only birthday gift.
21) What? It’s your birthday again?! Geez stop aging, I can’t handle it!
22) Since you’re always on your phone anyway, I figured this is the best way to wish you a happy birthday 🙂
23) I have a birthday hug waiting for the next time I see you.
24) Celebrate good times, come on! – Kool & The Gand, ‘Celebration’
25) Yay for your birthday! Boo to getting old!