Say “Happy Birthday Mom” in the sweetest way. Here’s a list of the best birthday messages and birthday wishes for mom to make her feel special.
Send the right birthday messages to your mother. Your mom has been so kind and nurturing all of your life. Moms sacrifice so much and their love for their family is unconditional.
Once a year on her birthday, do what you can to make her feel wonderful on her special day. Whether you are celebrating her birthday in person or from far away, the right birthday sentiment can still warm her heart.
Are you trying to coming up with what to write in a birthday greeting card for your mom? Perhaps you’re trying to find the right birthday quotes for your mother? Maybe you just want to text a short birthday message for your mama?
Whatever the case is, there is enough reason to come up with something special because it’s your mom’s birthday! If you’re trying to wish her a happy birthday, consider these celebratory sentiments below.
Happy Birthday Mom! 50+ Best Birthday Wishes And Quotes For Mother
How can I say Happy Birthday to my mom?
You can say Happy Birthday to your mom in a variety of meaningful ways. You can wish her a happy birthday during a phone call or send her a short text message. You can write her a beautiful birthday message in a greeting card. You can also make or buy her a birthday gift that she would enjoy.
What should I write on my mom’s birthday card?
A birthday greeting for your mom can be meaningful, sweet, funny, or cute. It depends on the relationship you have with your mother. You can write that you hope her birthday wishes to come true and wish her good fortune this year. You can bring up a fond memory or perhaps a favorite trait you have of your mother. If you’re stuck on ideas, you can use a birthday quote. Whatever you write, make sure it’s from the heart. If nothing else, just remind your mom of how much you love her. All moms love that.
RELATED: 27 Best Happy Birthday Wishes, Quotes and Messages For Mom
Happy Birthday Mom Quotes
- Happy birthday to the best mother in the world! I’m so lucky to call you mom!
- Another birthday and you’re still as awesome as ever, happy birthday to the best mom ever!
- Sending birthday wishes to the best mom. You are my friend, my confidante, and I don’t know where I’d be without you.
- Happy birthday mom! You’ve given so much throughout the years. Hope I’m able to pay you back a little bit on your birthday!
- Time to relax and enjoy yourself today. That’s what birthdays are for. Happy birthday mama!
- Remember you’re not old, you’re the youngest you’ll ever be today and that’s a good reason to celebrate! Happy birthday mother!
- Mom, best wishes on your birthday and throughout the coming year!
- Being a mother is one of the most important (and most difficult jobs) around. I wanted to let you know that you rock at being a mom. Have a wonderful birthday, mom.
- Every year you get a little more special to me mom. I appreciate all that you have done, and today, I want to wish you the very best birthday!
- Happy birthday, mama! Hope your day is a wonderful as you are!
- Mother, you brought me into the world, you raised me, and you still go out of your way for me. I love you so much. I’m so grateful for all that you do. Happy birthday, mom. Let us spoil you today!
- Mom, wishing you a fantastic birthday and an awesome year for your birthday!
- Today should be all about you, mom, Have an amazing birthday!
- Happy birthday mommy, when you blow out the candles, I hope all your wishes come true.
- I think this will be your best year yet mom, you deserve only the best today and every day, Happy Birthday!
- Count your blessings, not the candles. I’m so blessed to call you mom. Have a great birthday!
- I can’t thank you enough for all you’ve done for me. You are the best mom a child could ever ask for. I hope this birthday and this year bring you many more blessings.
- On your special day, I hope all your birthday wishes come true because you deserve only the very best, mom.
- A rock star mom deserves a rock star birthday. Have a rocking birthday, mama!
RELATED: 30 Inspiring Mom Quotes From Daughter
Funny Birthday Wishes For Mom
- Did you know that you have the best kid ever? Just wanted to remind you of that on your birthday, Happy birthday mom!
- Happy birthday to the mother of the best kid ever!
- Mom, without you, I wouldn’t be here today. No, literally, you created me so I literally wouldn’t be here without you. Have a good birthday!
- Happy birthday Mom from your favorite child! (It’s okay, I already know, I won’t tell my siblings)
- Didn’t you just have a birthday last year? jk, love you mom, and Happy Birthday!
- Happy birthday to my most favorite human! Mom you’re the best!
- Mom, not only are you a year old, but you’re another 365 days more of fabulous!
- Happy birthday mom! (I actually remembered your birthday this year!)
- Sending birthday wishes to the best mom I’ve ever had!
- Mom you’re not old, you’re fabulously vintage! Happy birthday!
- How do I explain to others that my mom is turning 29 again? Nah, it’s none of their business, happy birthday mom!
- The more candles, the bigger the wish, Happy birthday mother!
- Mom, the only “wine” you’ll hear today comes from a bottle. We’ll behave, I promise! Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to the most amazing, marvelous, phenomenal, fantastic mom to ever walk the earth!
RELATED: 25 Mom Quotes from Sons
Short Birthday Messages For Mom
- Happy birthday Mama! Love you!
- You deserved to be spoiled today mom, happy birthday!
- It’s Your birthday, Mommy, Celebrate big!
- Time to celebrate, Happy Birthday Mom!
- Happy birthday mom! Hope it’s a good one!
- Here’s to many more birthday mom! Cheers!
- Cue the confetti, happy birthday mom!
- I hope your birthday is the best ever!
- Cake and presents time! Happy birthday, Mom!
- One more candle today, mom, Happy birthday!
- Here’s to celebrating you, mom! HBD!
- Hooray, it’s your birthday! Let’s celebrate mom!
- Best wishes on your birthday, mom!
- Mom, Hope your day is sprinkled with joy. Happy birthday!
- Woo-hoo! Happy birthday, mom!
- Make a wish mom, Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday mama, bring on the cake!
- Time to party, happy birthday mom!
- Birthdays are awesome and so are you, mom!