Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate love and love comes in many forms. Show love by sharing sweet Valentine’s Day messages to friends.
Spread love to those closest to you on February 14th. Valentine’s Day isn’t just for lovers.
You can show your love and gratitude to who who have supported and loved you. Our friends are some of the most important people in our lives.
The friendships we build help define us as a person. If you love your friend (not romantically), then show them how much they mean to you. You can send a simple Valentine’s Day text message, email, or greeting card message.
Sometimes, we all need little reminders that we are loved (especially on Valentine’s Day). For some Valentine’s Day messages and quotes, get inspired from the list below.
Can you wish Happy Valentines Day to a friend?
Absolutely! Valentine’s day is not all about romance. It’s a day to celebrate love and friendship is a very special kind of love. You can show your appreciate to your loved ones and best friends with a kind gesture, gift, or just a simple “Happy Valentine’s Day” to let them know that you are thinking of them.
What do you say to a friend on Valentine’s Day?
For a special friend, you can send them a sweet message or Valentine’s Day wish. There’s no need for any romantic language. Keep it kind and keep it friendly. Showing your gratitude for your friendship can help strengthen your bond even further.
Sweet Ways To Wish Happy Valentine’s Day To A Special Friend
Ways To Say Happy Valentine’s Day To My Friend
- Hope you have a Valentine’s Day that is as fabulous as you are!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, My Sweet Friend! No one is as amazing as you!
- Wishing you all the love in the world this Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! I wish you a day of happiness and love because no one deserves it more that you, my friend!
- Happy Galentine’s Day
- Happy Palentine’s Day
- Sending good vibes to a great friend this Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day To My Beautiful Friend!
- Valentine’s Day is all about love, so I’m sending some love to you. Thanks for being a great friend.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to an awesome friend!
- For the sweetest friend, on the sweetest day, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Valentine’s Day reminds me of how much I love our friendship.
- You’ve always been there for me. On February 14, I just want to say thank you, I love you, and Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I’m just tickled pink by our friendship, happy Valentine’s day!
- Friends to the end, Happy Valentine’s day to my sweet friend!
- We may be miles apart, but I still have lots of love for you, Happy Valentine’s Day Friend!
- Having an awesome friend like you makes me feel special on any day of the year, not just on Valentine’s Day.
Ways To Say Happy Valentine’s Day To My Best Friend
- Boyfriends come and go, but best friends are forever! Happy Valentine’s day!
- Sending Hugs and Kisses for my bestie!
- So lucky to have you in my life, Happy Valentine’s Day to my best friend!
- Rose are red, Violets are blue. I’m so blessed to have a best friend like you!
- My best friend is above all the rest, wishing you the sweetest day ever!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the best friend ever!
- Sending you all the heart eyes to my best friend for Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, My Best Friend! You warm my heart in so many ways.
- So much love for my bff, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Not lovers, but lots of love for our friendship, Happy Valentine’s Day Bestie!
- Life is better when we’re together. Happy Valentine’s Day to My Best Friend!
- You put the “best” in best friend. Love you the bestest!
- Happy Valentine’s to one of my favorite people. Ever.
- I love and appreciate all the memories we have together and all the ones we’re going to make as friends.
- Don’t know when I’ll find my true love, but I’ve definitely found my true friend, Love you, Bestie!
Valentine’s Day Quotes For Friends
- “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer” – Jean de la Fontaine
- “A friend is a second self” – Aristotle
- “I don’t know about you, but my girlfriends have been my girlfriends forever, and they’re my sisters and my family.” – Elizabeth Olsen
- “Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief”. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Whether you’re throwing up or breaking up, you want your girlfriend right there! I don’t trust women who don’t go to their girlfriends.” – Drew Barrymore
- “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking along in the light.”- Helen Keller
- “The only people you can really share certain things with in secret are your girlfriends.” – Sherry Knight
- “True friends are like diamonds- bright, beautiful valuable, and always in style.” – Nicole Ritchie
- “If you can find a group of women, any age, who are supportive and kind and love you, that’s the best. I have a group of girlfriends that I would lay in front of a bus for. They’ve picked me up through really, really bad times and I can definitely say I’ve done the same for them.” – Katie Lowes
- “A friend is what the heart needs all the time.” – Henry Van Dyke
- “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it’s a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson
- “Friendship always benefits; love sometimes injures.” – Roman Stoic philosopher Seneca
- “Friends are the family you choose.” Jess C. Scott
- “Friendship is really the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love.” – Jane Austen
- “Love is blind. Friendship closes its eyes.” Friedrich Nietzsche
- “A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.” – Elbert Hubbard
Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes For Friends
- Happy love day to my partner-in-crime. So blessed to have you as a friend/co-conspirator
- I would never “swipe left” on you.
- Thanks for always pretending to listen to me, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I love you almost as much as I love cupcakes.
- Let’s go shopping February 15 and buy all the candy!
- Someday, our princes will come. Until then, it’s wine time.
- Out of all our friends, I hate you the least
- You get all of the heart eyes and heart emojis today!
- Good wine, good chocolate, and good friends, that’s the recipe for an awesome Valentine’s Day
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles Schultz