Trotting around for the best Thanksgiving puns and jokes? Feast your eyes on this list of funny jokes and puns for Turkey day.
The fourth Thursday in November marks the annual holiday of Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is a national holiday to celebrate the day with family, friends, and football. Thanksgiving time is also the unofficial end of the fall season.
To help bring some joy to the day of gratitude, share some funny jokes and clever puns about Thanksgiving. Share these delightful jokes or cringe-worthy puns around the dinner table or on social media.
A turkey pun or pilgrim riddle can be your next Instagram caption or funny quote to text to a friend. Kids and adults will enjoy these Thanksgiving-themed jokes. You can find some of the funniest one-liners below.
Best Thanksgiving Puns and Jokes To Feast Your Eyes On
Celebrate turkey day with these funny Thanksgiving puns
- “I’m all about that baste.”
- “Let’s get basted!”
- “Because stuffing compares, stuffing compares to you.” – Twitter User @GuapoFlames
- “You think Thanksgiving dinner is done? You ain’t seen stuffing yet.”
- “Can’t nobody tell me stuffin…”
- “Go stuff yourself”
- “Don’t make Thanksgiving a cluster-pluck”
- “Go pluck yourself”
- “Thanksgiving is plucking awesome”
- “Total Feast Mode”
- “Feast your eyes on this”
- “50 shades of gravy”
- “Pour some gravy on me”
- “The way we shop a few hours after Thanksgiving would have our ancestors turn over in their gravy.”
- “You are the pumpkin pie of my eye.”
- “Pumpkin pie love you”
- “Let’s give them pumpkin to talk about”
RELATED: 50 Best Pumpkin Puns And Quotes To Make You The PUN KING
- “Don’t be a jerky, eat some turkey”
- “Talk Turkey to me”
- “Thanksgiving has the tur-key to my heart”
- “You can’t quit reading these Thanksgiving puns cold turkey.”
- “No fowl language over Turkey dinner.”
- “Fowl on the play. Not saying grace before dinner.”
- “Poul-tree on Thursday, Christmas Tree on Friday.”
- “I yam what I yam.”
- “Eat, Drink, and Cranberry”
- “Look at you eat! You are on a green bean casse-roll”
- “Gobble til you wobble”
- “Getting the longer part of the wishbone is a snap.”
- “That wishbone was all “oh, snap!””
- “Nothing gets butter than this.”
- “More rolls? You butter believe it!”
- “Don’t be bitter, have more butter”
Funny Thanksgiving Captions
Pair that picture with one of these Thanksgiving captions for Instagram
- (with Turkey Leg) “I’m working on leg day”
- (with Turkey Breasts) “Stop staring at my breasts”
- (with Turkey Thighs) “Thick thighs save lives”
- (with Turkey Bones) “Bone to be wild”
- (With Pecan Pie) “Yes we pecan”
- (With sweet potatoes) “Life is sweet”
- (With rolls) “This is how I roll”
- (with pumpkins or squash) #squashgoals
- (with Corn) “Not to be corny, but I’m feeling thankful”
- (with family) “Thankful AF” (thankful always forever or thankful as a family)
- “Turkey and wine and I’m feeling fine”
- “It’s Turkey Time!”
- “Thanksgiving is about Butterball and Football”
Need a funny quote or text to send on Thanksgiving? Try sharing one of these Thanksgiving one-liners.
- Leggings, leaves, and lattes
- Leftovers are for quitters
- Hello Gourd-geous
- If a turkey runs away, does that make it a chicken?
- Thinner before Thanksgiving dinner
- Get in my belly
- WTF = Wine, Thanksgiving, and Family
- You gotta risk it for the biscuit
- Leaving are falling which means Thanksgiving is calling
- Happy Fall, Y’all!
- Merry Black Friday Eve!
- Bring on the Turkey Coma
- Roast, roast, roast your bones… a-long with the turkey. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrilly, life is but a dream
- Hey I just met you, and this is gravy, but here’s my stuffing, so carve me maybe – @Mitchellbader
- Get your fat pants ready
- Turkey meals, done dirt cheap” – Twitter user @StalkMeOnce
Thanksgiving Jokes and Riddles
Share one of the Thanksgiving joke around the dinner table.
- What do Thanksgiving and Halloween have in common?
- What do you call a small cup at Thanksgiving
- What is a turkey’s favorite candy?
- What’s a turkey’s favorite Thanksgiving food?
Nothing, they’re already stuffed.
- What kind of music do pilgrims like?
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
- “Why did the police arrest the turkey?”
They suspected it of foul play!” — Unknown
- 40+ Awesome Pasta Puns That Are Pasta-bly The Best Puns Ever
- 25 Thanksgiving Quotes To Share With Family And Friends
- 3 Easy DIY Thanksgiving Cards To Share With Family And Family