Browsing for the best ways to say “thank you” after a baby shower? Share your gratitude with these cute and creative baby shower thank you samples.
You just had your baby shower and received a ton of gifts from your friends, coworkers, and family. However, you don’t know how to express your gratitude for their love and support as you welcome a new member into your family.
You may have a variety of people to thank: the hostess, the guest, the gift senders, etc. There’s also different situations that may need a show of appreciation. With baby on the way, you can make sending out baby shower thank you notes a lot easier with the samples below.
What To Write In A Baby Gift Thank You Note
Aside from the “thank you,” there are a few elements to include in your baby shower thank you messages. Therefore, below is what you should include in writing a thank you card to ensure you wouldn’t overlook any of it:
- Addressing the Guest
Properly address the guest’s first and last name (i.e., Mrs., Miss, Ms., or Mr.) on the envelope. Inside the letter, you could address them by the name with which they are most familiar.
- Mentioning Gifts
Mention the presents by their names. It’s crucial to have the hosts or a friend record who gives what at the baby shower.
Include a heartfelt message expressing your appreciation for their time and efforts. And, of course, never forget to mention “thank you!” in your message.
- Closing Remarks
Conclude the card with a suitable signature, such as “With Love,” “Thank you once more,” or Sincerely.”
Now that you know what you should write in your thank you messages for your baby shower gifts, here are examples of baby shower thank you wordings.
40+ Best Baby Shower Thank You Wording Samples And Messages
If you’re still seeking ideas for what to put in a baby shower card, feel free to mix and match or let these examples inspire your own creativity.
Baby Shower Thank You Wording For Friends and Family
1. Thank you for making time in your hectic schedule for my baby shower. Your presence brightened my day!
2. Thank you for attending our baby shower a few days ago. Those delectable cupcakes you brought are still in my mouth!
3. We’re glad that you were able to attend our baby shower! We had a great day together and can’t wait to do it all over again when the baby arrives!
4. Thank you very much for attending and enlightening the baby shower celebration. It means a lot to me that you’re here, and you’re always precious to me. God’s blessings to you!
5. Thank you for attending our baby shower. We’re so happy you had the time to join us! It won’t be long before our baby comes, so thank you for making the previous few months as enjoyable as possible.
6. Thank you for attending our baby shower celebration. Your presence made it festive, lovely, and a lot of fun!
7. I was ecstatic to see you at my baby shower. The baby shower was made more unforgettable by your presence.
8. Thank you so much for helping me make my baby shower so special and unforgettable. I especially appreciate and thank you for being there for me and your support.
9. Good things don’t endure forever, but the joy you give will be remembered. Thank you so much for making our baby shower one to remember.
10. Thank you for attending my baby shower. Your presence made me joyful, and seeing you there meant a lot to me.
11. We are grateful to you for taking the time and effort to attend our Baby Shower. We are really blessed to have such a wonderful family who loves and supports us.
READ: 100+ Best Pregnancy Announcement Wording Ideas For Your New Baby
Baby Shower Thank You Wording For Coworkers
1. I appreciate all those who attended and what the rest of the staff have done to assist me in my new role as a parent. Thank you again, and I’m looking forward to seeing the little ones when they come!
2. We are very grateful for your utmost support during this challenging time in my life! You’ve been a huge help to me as I’ve made the change to a mother, and I appreciate it.
3. Without you, my baby shower wouldn’t be the same. It was fantastic to get out outside of work, and I’m definitely going to miss you while I’m away.
4. We appreciate you for contributing to the success of my special day. I’m happy to have you as a friend and coworker since you’re always so much fun to be around.
5. It comes as no surprise that your attendance at my baby shower made me happy. Your generosity and support will always be valued.
6. You and the staff were extremely considerate in coming to my baby shower. I’m looking forward to starting this new experience, but I’m sure I’ll miss you all while I’m gone!
7. I appreciate your friendship and support as I prepare to become a parent. I’m looking forward to sharing even more thrilling memories with you.
8. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done to help me. Your humor and grin made my baby shower a success, and I’ll miss them both while I’m on maternity leave.
Virtual Baby Shower Thank You Wording
1. We appreciate your efforts to be a part of my virtual baby shower! It meant a lot to us that you were there. We are grateful for your love and efforts, and we can’t wait for you to meet our baby.
2. Thank you very much for your thoughtful card! We appreciate your efforts at this difficult time in our life, and it’s nice to know you’re thinking of us! Please pay (Baby’s Name) a visit as soon as possible.
3. I was delighted to have you join me for my virtual baby shower. The baby shower was made more unforgettable by your presence.
4. Thank you so much for helping make my virtual baby shower a success. I especially appreciate and thank you for being there for me and your support.
5. Thank you for coming to my virtual baby shower. It was a lot of joy having you all here. Once again, thank you.
6. It was wonderful to have you at my baby shower’s virtual celebration. Thank you for joining us in our celebration and bringing it to a close. Your attendance at the celebration was the nicest present I’ve ever received. Thanks.
7. Thank you for making time in your busy schedule to attend my baby shower hosted online. Your presence brightened my day!
8. Thank you very much for attending and enlightening the virtual baby shower celebration. It means a lot to me that you’re here and know that you’re always precious to me. God’s blessings!
9. Thank you for participating in our virtual baby shower. Your presence made it festive, lovely, and a lot of fun!
READ: Cute and Creative Baby Shower Invitation Wording Samples To Make Your Own
Thank You Wording For Baby Gifts in General
Most of your guests at a baby shower will surely bring a present. Sometimes it’s a gift for the soon-to-be parents, and other times it’s a charming little present for your new baby.
Therefore, here are some meaningful ways to say thank you to loved ones, whether your gift sender delivered a basket full of diapers or a spa ticket.
1. We appreciate your thoughtful gift (present). We’ll surely be using this as soon as the baby arrives! Thank you so much.
2. I can’t thank you and your team enough for the wonderful gift(s). They will surely be displayed in the baby’s nursery and will always remind me of you/you all.
3. We’d like to say our gratitude for your wonderful gift on behalf of our baby. We can’t wait for you to meet (Baby’s Name) when they come, so please let us know when you’ll be able to visit.
4. We really appreciate your wonderful gift of (present’s name) to help me out while I’m on maternity leave! That came as a pleasant surprise. I’m always pleased to work with considerate coworkers like you.
5. Thank you for attending our baby shower; we’re delighted you could attend. We’re looking forward to dressing our baby in these adorable onesies because you can never have too many.
6. We are grateful for your wonderful gift, as well as all of the best wishes and love you have sent, as we embark on a new chapter in our life as a family.
7. Thank you so much for the amazing (name of the present) you gave me during my baby shower! I’m definitely going to miss your bright smile and upbeat attitude while I’m away!
8. Your thoughtful present made me very happy, and I am indeed grateful for it. Your continued support and encouragement when I become a new parent really means the world to me.
9. We’re thrilled to get your thoughtful gift of (present). It’ll be wonderful for tiny (Baby’s Name) since the colors are stunning and the fabric is very soft!
10. We appreciate the wonderful present you have given us; it will be extremely beneficial to (Baby’s Name).
Thank You Wording For Baby Gift Of Money
1. Thank you for sending such a substantial check. We’re looking forward to using it to purchase Baby’s crib. We can’t wait to see you and express our gratitude in person!
2. Thank you so much for coming to our baby shower; your incredible baby talents made for a wonderfully enjoyable day. We’re very appreciative of your generous financial donation; we’ve put it towards (Baby’s Name) ‘s education fund.
3. Thank you for the thoughtful monetary gift. We can’t wait to bring it towards Babies nursery’s final touches! You are a blessing in our little one’s life!
4. Thank you again for your wonderful contribution. We are indeed grateful! We placed the money towards a diaper fund that we’ll be sure to tap into as soon as (baby’s name) arrives.
5. We are really appreciative of your generous contribution of (How much money). It will assist us in purchasing our ideal baby carrier and stroller for when the baby is ready to join us on our adventures across the world!
6. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done to help us on our new path as parents. We’re ecstatic to be able to utilize the cash to purchase some unique treasures for the baby’s nursery that we’ll cherish for a lifetime.
7. We really appreciate your kind contribution to our baby’s savings account. We can’t promise they won’t blow it all on toys when they get older, but whatever makes them happy is fine by us! Thank you again.
READ: Creative Baby Sprinkle Invitation Wording Ideas To Make Your Own