Say Happy Valentine’s Day to your Wife with cute and romantic Valentine’s messages for her. Send the best Valentine wishes and quotes with these adorable ideas.
Whether it’s your first or fourteenth Valentine’s Day with your wife, every February 14th is a reminder of the epic love that you share. Your marriage has its ups and downs, but on Valentine’s Day, it’s meant to celebrate the happiness of your relationship.
Take some time to write out a meaningful Valentine message to make your wife feel special. Tell her “I love you” in cute ways to help bring on the romance.
Whether it’s for a text message, an email, or something to write in a Valentine’s Day card, there’s plenty of ways to express your love. For some lovey-dovey inspiration, check out the sweet Valentine messages below.
Happy Valentine’s Day Wife! 100+ Sweetest Valentine Messages For Her
Cute Valentine Messages
- To my wife and my best friend, I love you, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my wonderful wife!
- Happiness is being married to your best friend.
- Here’s to many more years with my forever Valentine!
- Sending hugs and kisses to my missus. Happy Valentine’s day, babe!
- You make me smile, today and every day, Happy Valentine’s Day
- My heart belongs to you the day we said “I do”. Happy Valentine’s day, my love.
- So I’m one lucky guy to have such a fantastic wife, Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart.
- To my true love and my best friend, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Being with you brings me so much joy. I’m so lucky that you’re my forever valentine.
- To my wife, you are the reason why I am the man I am today. I am forever blessed to be by your side. Happy Valentine’s Day, Darling.
- I am so lucky to be able to call myself your husband. Sending sweet valentine’s wishes to my love.
- Sending sweets to the sweetest sweetheart I know.
- Wishing a day of love and happiness to my beautiful wife.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my best friend, partner-in-crime, and the hottest person I know.
- Here’s to many, many more Valentine’s Day celebration with my one and only.
- I wish every day was Valentine’s day if it meant I could always spend it with you.
- Our wedding day was one of the happiest times in my life. It meant that I’m sharing forever with the best person on earth.
- You make me better. You make me want to be better. I am so lucky to have you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.
- Roses are red, Violets are blue. You love me. And I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- It’s a beautiful day to be married to such a beautiful girl. Happy Valentine’s, my beauty.
- Marrying you was the best decision ever. Valentine’s day reminds me how lucky I am to have you in my life.
- You make me so happy and for that, I will be always thankful. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my love. Thanks for being my awesome wife and best friend. I will always love and cherish you!
- I’m amazed by you every day. You keep things interesting and fill my life with so much happiness. Happy Valentine’s Day
- Happy Valentine’s day, my love. You mean the world to me. I will love you always.
RELATED: 100+ Best Valentine’s Day Captions And Quotes For Your Instagram post
Short Valentine Messages For Her
- Will you be mine, My sweet Valentine?
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life.
- When I fell in love, you were there to catch me
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the best wife ever!
- I’m yours, today and everyday
- So glad I put a ring on it, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Please be mine, my darling valentine
- You’re the best. I love you. That’s all
- Thank you for loving me. Happy Valentine’s day
- Wishing a day of love and happiness to the love of my life
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my wonderful wife!
- I love you, my forever Valentine
- Sending lots of loving thoughts to you, my wife
- Happy Valentine’s to the best wife ever!
- All of my heart loves all of you
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life!
- I heart you, wifey
- I love you with all my heart
- Sending Valentine’s wishes to my Mrs.
- Can’t stop, won’t stop loving you
- Be my valentine, now and forever
- I love being in love with you
- Celebrating love with my love, Happy Valentine’s Day, babe!
- I love you today and every day.
- Sweets for my sweet
- Candies for my candy girl
- Roses for my rose
- Please be my Valentine
- I love you to the moon and back
- You are perfect to me, Happy Valentine’s Day
- I loved you then. I love you still.
- Always and forever, Happy Valentine’s Day
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman of my dreams!
- Forever in love with you, Happy Valentine’s Day
- You are my sunshine.
- I treasure you.
- Things are better when we are together
- Crazy in love with you
- You are my best friend, my love, my valentine.
RELATED: 25 Cute Valentine’s Day Captions For Couples’ Photos
Valentine Love Messages
- Hugs and cuddles, love and snuggles, here’s to a wonderful Valentine’s day Together
- Loved you then. Love you still. Love you always. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.
- On Valentine’s Day and every day, I wish for our love to grow stronger and stronger.
- To my lovely wife, I thank God everyday that we found each other. And on Valentine’s Day, we get to celebrate this love.
- You are the woman of my dreams. I will love you forever. Happy Valentine’s Day, wifey.
- I am your husband, you are my wife, you are the light and love of my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- After all of this time, I’m still crazy in love with you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- For Valentine’s Day, I want to remind you that I love you my darling, today and everyday.
- I fall more in love with you each and every day. Happy valentine’s to my valentine.
- To my beautiful wife, I love you more than you’ll ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You are my best friend until the very end. I love you so much wifey. Happy Valentine’s day.
- I love growing old with you. Let make more memories on Valentine’s Day.
- I couldn’t imagine my life with anyone else. I love you more than you will ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day to my wife.
- Nothing can get better than being married to you. I love you so much. Happy Valentine’s Day
- Wishing you a wonderful Valentine’s Day, my queen. I love you and can’t wait to celebrate love every day with you.
- I’m so thankful you said ‘yes’ when I proposed. It made me the happiest person and I will spend every day (including Valentine’s Day) trying to make you happier than before.
- Sending lots of love to my wife in honor of Valentine’s Day. You’ll always have my heart.
- I have the sweetest valentine ever. Thank you for being my sweetheart this Valentine’s Day.
- Our life is full of mostly laughter, some arguments, but lots of love. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.
RELATED: 25 Clever Valentine’s Day Puns For Your Next Instagram Caption
Sweet Valentine’s Day Quotes
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.”- Alfred Tennyson
- “Love is friendship that has caught fire.” – Ann Landers
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)” – E.E. Cummings
- “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates
- “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand
- “They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.” – Bil Keane
- “Where there is love, there is life.” – Mahatma Ghandi
- “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!” – Thomas Hood
- “There are never enough I Love You’s.” – Lenny Bruce
- “We are most alive when we’re in love.” – John Updike
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A.A. Milne
- “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” – Loretta Young
What should I say to my wife on Valentine’s Day?
You want to wish your wife a Happy Valentine’s Day in a special way. Your wife deserves the best Valentine’s message that fits the love you share. You can try a romantic message that reminds her how much you love her. You can try a funny Valentine’s Day message to make her smile. Perhaps a cute love message for Valentine’s day will brighten her day. Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate love so she will appreciate any way that you tell her how much you cherish your love and life together.
- Happy Valentine’s Day Husband! 50+ Sweetest Valentine Messages For Him
- 50+ Sweet Ways To Wish Happy Valentine’s Day To A Special Friend