Say Happy Valentine’s Day To Your Husband to show how much you love him. Send hugs and kisses with these sweet Valentine messages for him.
Valentine’s Day is a day of love and when you made your wedding vows, you knew that your husband would be your forever Valentine. No matter how you celebrate, a touching message will let your husband know how much you adore him.
Whether it’s for a text message, voice mail, or greeting card message, you can write him something romantic and meaningful. It could be short and cute, or long and eloquent.
Celebrate the most romantic day of the year with the only man who is always by your side: your friend, your lover, your husband. For some Valentine’s Day messages and quotes for him, get inspired from the list below.
How do you write a Valentine’s Day message to your husband?
You can write a Valentine’s Day message to your husband in a variety of ways. You can make or pick out a Valentine’s Day greeting card and write your message in it. You can write it on the gift tag if you are doing presents. You can also send a Valentine message in a text or an email. You can also say your message out loud in person to your husband or leave it in a voicemail.
Happy Valentine’s Day! 50+ Sweetest Messages For Your Husband
“Will you be my Valentine” messages for him
- Be mine, valentine?
- Will you share in this day of love with me?
- The longer we’re together, the closer we get. Will you be mine for Valentine’s Day?
- Nothing get better than this. Let make it official. Be my valentine.
- For Valentine’s Day, I can’t make all of your problems go away, but I can make you my valentine.
- You fill my world with lots of love, will you be my valentine on February 14th?
- Cupid called, he said you should be my valentine.
- Will you be my Valentine? Check “Yes” or “Heck Yes”
- Just make sure you’re my Valentine this year? Good.
- Cupid shot his arrows this way. I’m glad he didn’t miss. Will you be my valentine?
RELATED: 100+ Best Valentine’s Day Captions And Quotes For Your Instagram post
Short Valentine Messages For Him
- Sending lots of love to the love of my life.
- I heart you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the best husband ever.
- I love you times infinity.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my happily ever after.
- Wishing a day of love to my lifetime love.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my forever Valentine.
- Sending loving wishes to my wonderful husband.
- Hey hubby, happy Valentine’s Day!
- Sweets for my sweet. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Be my valentine, now and forever.
- Happy Valentine’s Day — my love, my best friend, my forever Valentine.
- Growing old with you is awesome. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Forever in love with you, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You deserve all of the heart emojis today.
- Love is the the air, and I’m breathing it all in.
- You’re the best. And I love you. That’s all.
- You make my heart smile.
- You made all my dreams come true. I love you.
- Wishing you a romantic Valentine’s Day
- Sending more hugs and kisses this year than ever before.
RELATED: 25 Cute Valentine’s Day Captions For Couples’ Photos
Cute Valentine Messages For Him
- First comes loves, then come marriage. Happy Valentine’s Day, lovebird.
- Hugs and kisses for my mister from his missus. Happy Valentine’s Day to my husband.
- I’m so glad you stole my heart. Happy Valentine’s day, you thief.
- On Valentine’s Day and every day, by your side is the best place to be.
- Every year, our love grows stronger. This Valentine’s Day, I love you more than the last.
- You’re all that I ever hoped for in a husband. Nothing makes me happier than knowing we’re spending every Valentine’s Day with each other.
- On Valentine’s day and all the days, you always make me feel like the most special person in the room.
- Since our wedding day, my heart has never been happier. Happy Valentine’s Day, darling.
- Here’s to more memories to make on Valentine’s Day and every day.
- Life with you just gets better every day. Wishing you a Happy Valentine’s Day today and all the days.
- I love you so much it hurts (in a good way). Sending you lots of love in return on Valentine’s Day.
- I’m so lucky that you’re my husband. Wishing you a lifetime of love on this Valentine’s Day.
- I can’t imagine my life with anyone else. You make me more happy than you will ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart.
- You are the moon to my stars. Together, we light up the night. I love you, Valentine.
- To the man of my dreams. I feel so blessed to have found you, my Valentine.
RELATED: 25 Clever Valentine’s Day Puns For Your Next Instagram Caption
Valentine’s Day Quotes
- “You are the poem I never knew how to write, and this life is the story I always wanted to tell.” – T.K. Gregson
- “When I saw you, I fell in Love, and you smiled because you knew.” – William Shakespeare
- “Love is friendship set on fire and you are my spark.” – French saying.
- “I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand, Author.
- “I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)” – E.E. Cummings
- “It was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
- “Ever thine. Ever mine. Ever ours.” – Beethoven
- “Lucky I’m in love with my best friend.” – Jason Mraz, ‘Lucky’
- “All of me loves all of you,” – John Legend, ‘All of Me
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever” – Alfred Tennyson
What will your Valentine’s Day message to him be?
- 50+ Sweet Ways To Wish Happy Valentine’s Day To A Special Friend
- Happy Valentine’s Day Wife! 100+ Sweetest Valentine Messages For Her