Wondering what to write in a goodbye card for a coworker leaving the company? Here are the best examples of farewell messages to colleagues after their resignation.
When coworkers have to quit to move onto another job or another adventure, it’s always nice to wish them well in their endeavors. After all, you might encounter them again in your career.
If there’s a card from the company, you can write a heartfelt goodbye message in it. You can also email or text your farewell to the colleague. You can also say your well wishes in person.
Bellow are the best email examples and farewell messages to say goodbye to coworkers. There are also wording samples to keep in touch with colleagues after their resignation.
Best Farewell Messages To Coworkers Leaving The Company
What should I write in a farewell message?
What you write in a farewell message depends on the relationship you have with the person leaving. If it is a coworker or colleague, you should always remain professional and respectful. If you have more of a friendship with your colleague then you should write something a little more meaningful or heartfelt.
What should I write in a coworker goodbye card?
There are many things to write in a coworker goodbye card. You can keep things simple, or perhaps bring up a memory. You can also wish them well for a successful future or you can just write a simple thank you for their time. If there are a lot of employees where you work that also need to write in that card, you may want to keep your message short and sweet. If you have more to say, you can tell that colleague in person or follow up with an email. You also want to keep the message professional as other coworkers might read your message at the farewell card is passed around.
Short Farewell Messages To Coworkers Samples
- You’ve made your mark here now it’s on to the next! Best of luck!
- Sad to see you go but wishing you happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life.
- I’ve really enjoyed working together. Good luck at your new job. Remember to keep in touch!
- Enjoy your next chapter! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything or just to catch up.
- You were a great coworker and an even better friend. Your presence will definitely be missed.
- Best of luck in your new endeavors! I know you will do great at whatever you put your mind to.
- Here’s to closing one chapter and starting another. Cheers! We’ll miss you but you will do great!
- Goodbye and Good luck for your next adventure. You’ve got a bright future ahead of you!
- I will cherish all of the coworker memories we have. Keep in touch, don’t be a stranger!
- Wishing you all the best in this next phase of your career! You will be missed here.
- Congratulations on your new job. I hope we can keep in touch!
- Great work on a job well done! You’re going to kill it at your next position!
- Wishing you all the best in the next step of your career!
- This organization was lucky to have you. Good luck at your new job!
- Loved having you as part of the work family, enjoy this next opportunity! You’ll rock it!
- Your work has set a new standard here. Thank you and good luck!
- It’s going to be hard finding a replacement for you. You are an amazing coworker. Best of luck!
- You’ve done an awesome job here and I know you’ll do amazing where you go! Take care!
- I wish I could join you at your new job too. Your new coworkers will enjoy working with you! Farewell!
- We’re no longer coworkers but we’ll always be friends. Keep in touch, my friend!
- Our boss was so lucky to have an employee like you. Take care and keep in touch!
- Hopefully this is not goodbye, it’s just “see you later”. Enjoy your new job!
- It’s sad to see you go but you’ve made great memories here. Sending you all the best!
- Work won’t be the same without you. I’m just a text message away. Enjoy your new role.
- It was a pleasure working with you. Good luck and farewell!
- Sending you hope for success at your next job. You’ll do great!
- It’s on to bigger and better for you. Hope all of your dreams come true!
Coworker Farewell Message Email Samples
- Thanks for the memories. Work won’t be the same without you! I know you’ll do great at your next role.
- You’re one of the best colleagues I’ve ever met. Thanks for the hard work (and all the laughs). Enjoy your next chapter!
- Best of luck in your new adventure. I’ve really enjoyed working with you! You will be missed around here.
- I’ve learned so much from you. You will be an inspiration for me always. Wishing you well for your next career move.
- It was an honor to work alongside you. Your hard will will not be forgotten. Best of luck for your future!
- Thanks for your time and contribution here. Wishing you nothing but success at your next workplace.
- I’m going to miss my work buddy but I know you have to do what’s best for you. Sending lots of well wishes for your new career move.
- Thank you for everything you’ve done. You were a great employee and your hard work will be missed.
- What a new and exciting opportunity for you! I still can’t believe that you will be leaving us but you’ll do just fine! Good luck out there and please keep in touch.
- Thank you for your kindness, your hard work, and your funny jokes. I wish you the best of luck and continued success wherever you may find yourself.
- You made work so fun! We’ll miss your personality and hard work! Here’s to success at your next job!
- Thanks for being with the company through its ups and downs. You were always such a great team player! Goodbye and all the best!
- I hope your workplace is as fun as the one we have here. Best of luck and thank you for everything!
- It has been an honor working with a wonderful colleague like you these past years. Wishing you all the best at your next place of employment.
- Thank you for the good memories that we shared together! Your work here will be an inspiration to others.
- Life is about cherishing the past, facing the present, and moving ahead towards new milestones in your future. Sending you all the best!
- Working in this office without you will be so boring. I know you’ll be successful in your new position. Thank you and farewell, my friend!
- We are proud to have an employee like you as part of our team. Wishing you the best as your conquer your next goal.
- Best wishes in your continued success. We’ll miss you here but we know you’ll do great where you are.
- Your contributions are truly appreciated at work. I wish you lots of success at your new employer.
- Thank you for your hard work and dedication to the company. Best wishes as you embark on a new challenge.
- I’ve really enjoyed working with you. You are a great team member and friend! Good luck at your new job.
- We’ll miss you here at work but keep moving forward, This is only one chapter of your amazing life!
- As you move on from here, know that we all are grateful for your time and dedication. All the best to you at your new job.
- So sad to see you go, but I’m happy that you’re excited for your next career move. Wishing you success!
- You’ve made your mark here but now it’s time to make it somewhere else. We’ll miss you but want to wish you the very best!
- Goodbye to my coworking buddy. I’ll miss the laughs but maybe now I can actually get some work done!
- To my work bestie, I’ll miss you. Your presence always made the work day fly by faster. Please keep in touch!
- Your contributions have made a lasting impression at this company. Best of luck at your next challenge.
- I can’t believe you’re leaving but it’s time to say farewell! Best wishes for your future adventures! We will miss you…
- You’ve been a great coworker and confidante. I’ll miss you and You’ll do amazing in this next chapter!
- I will cherish the time we had together at work. Your dedication and hard work is an inspiration. Good luck at the next phase of your career.
- The team won’t be the same without you but we want to send you the very best wishes for your success!
- 7 Best Employee Introduction Email Samples To Welcome Your New Hire
- 21 Best Thank You Messages and Appreciation Quote For Your Boss
- 20 Best Thank You Messages And Quotes To Show Customer Appreciation