Tell your employees thank you with the best employee appreciation quotes. Here are great examples of employee appreciation messages to give a thanks to your employee.
Recognition to employees is a fundamental human need to create a meaningful and efficient office or business. A simple, timely, informal or formal employee appreciation message can result in strong support to an organization’s goal and values.
Learn to understand the psychology of appreciation for good work when you want to create a thriving workplace. Human beings need to feel appreciation. When employees receive simple recognition, they respond by reaching the utmost expectation of work results because they know that somebody is giving them the utmost value.
Most of the employees leave their jobs because of their lack of value. They feel demoralized and tired of putting much effort without recognition. On the other hand, many of the employers and business owners do not know how to simply say thanks to an employee, appreciation for good work or sending employee appreciation messages.
Start recognizing your employees by saying “thank you” or “great job”. It doesn’t have to be a big show, you can start simple.
Below are some of the best employee appreciation messages that can be useful to send out to your valuable staff. You can say these employee appreciation quotes in a email or card, or perhaps tell them in person.
Best Employee Appreciation Messages And Quotes To Say Thank You
How do you express gratitude to an employee?
Expressing gratitude to an employee is not as easy as simply giving some token, employee appreciation quotes, additional benefits, perks or salary increase. Remember that not all employees have the same level of performance, behavior, attitude and perspective.
As the office head, you must understand that dynamics the employees in the workplace. It is a common problem in workplaces that employees are divided into different groups of different interests and likes. Some may be happy to individuals that receives the recognition, but there are some that feel envious and may trigger conflict inside the workplace
Moreover, it will be good if you gather information about the likes and dislikes of the employee that will receive your recognition. Not all individuals would love gifts. Some may feel awkward if you send them employee appreciation messages in cards. There can be individuals that love to be recognized in public. It is important to consider the balance
Finally, make sure that the “key message” of why you are giving employee appreciation is clearly understood by all individuals in the office. The approach must bring motivation and not depression.
What do you write in an employee appreciation card?
Do not try to impress your employee with fancy words. You only need to choose a few and well-chosen words. Make sure that words are full of sincerity and heartfelt gratitude. It will also be wonderful if you mention specific details why the employee deserves the recognition. Above all, it is important that you speak from the heart. Make it genuine so that the good actions will be repeated.
Best “employee appreciation” messages
- You made an exemplary contribution to the company. You are a valuable asset and the company is proud of you. Continue with your hard work and passion as we also support your growth with your journey.
- It is such a pride to have someone like you in a team. Thank you for being an inspiration to the team.
- You remarkably show us your utmost professionalism and dedication towards work. Your work ethic is an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for being in our company.
- Your commitment is exceptional! You are an added-value to the company. Let us journey together to the new challenges and make great results
- Your innovative and creative contributions to the project made us to the top. You have proved the worth of getting out of the box and make the impossible possible.
- You earned the utmost trust, admiration and respect of your colleagues. The team is truly motivated because of your honesty, sincerity and commitment. You’ve become our model employee!
- Congratulations for completing the tasks! We are proud of your exemplary work ethic.
- The leadership qualities you showed to us is the catalyst that motivates the whole team to put their best performance. Thank you for being the binding factor and continue to be the leader that everyone is looking to.
- Congratulations for the job well done! Despite the challenges, you persevered and maintained the necessary composure to make the work environment smooth.
- Your enthusiasm towards work is the factor that contributes to this workplace having positive vibes. Thank you for bringing life and motivation to the office.
- Your presence becomes a motivation to your colleagues. You influence everyone to put passion for work and achieve the target goals. Thank you!
- The enthusiasm you bring to the workplace is something that cannot be learned from any seminar room or meeting. Thank you for bringing life and color to our workplace.
- We observed that you made your work into your passion. It helped you succeed and it contributes to the high regard and achieving great results for the company. Thank you for your heart and hard work.
- We are highly privileged to have you in the team. You led us to success. Thank you for being one of the best leaders we have.
- Your innovative mind is giving us the inspiration and motivates us to think out of the box. Your phenomenal contribution makes the company grow.
- We achieve the best and the top position in this industry because of the kind of employees we have in this company. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.
- Your positive attitude is a contagious soul in our workplace. Thank you for bringing change in this company.
- Thank you for the commitment that you bring to improve your work. You contributed to achieving high results for the company.
- Congratulations for the improvement of your performance! Keep it up!
- Your smile boosts the spirits of your teammates. Thank you for being our motivator!
- Your positive attitude made this team different. Thank you!
- Thank you for being the reliable first helping hand in this office. We couldn’t succeed without you!
- You made a difference in this team. Thank you for being the best team support.
- Your initiatives make this organization what it is today. Thank you for your guts and bringing the best mind to the team!
- The hard work and dedication of this team made us competitive and strong. Kudos!
- I would like to recognize the entire team for exceeding the targets! The tangible profits will also benefit us. Kudos!
- Congratulations for your outstanding performance! You work so hard and you deserve the praise. Thank you.
- The hard work and focus from the team made us achieve our target profit. You deserve to enjoy the benefits. Congratulations team!
- You continue to impress us with the results you produce. You play a crucial role in the team and you contributed to the success of the organization. Thank you!
- Despite the challenging tasks, you were still able to step up and you made us all proud. Congratulations!
- Thank you for going the extra mile. We are now reaping the seeds you sow. Thank you.
- We appreciate that you worked overtime. Your intent to extend work hours to finish the job is exemplary. We are savoring the taste of success. You deserve a rest and some perks. Thank you!
- We recognize the overtime work you are putting to solve the problems in the department. We know it has been hard and we assure you that it does not go unnoticed. Thank you for the dedication.
- Thank you for extending the mile of learning new skills. These really bring you to another level of excellence. We appreciate your performance.
- You are more than being good to your job. You give the right attitude to build a cohesive team. Congratulations.
- We appreciate your leadership and self-discipline. We can never reach this far without your good character. Thank you.
- Thank you for stepping up despite the difficulties.
- You are worth more than an “Employee of the Month Award”. You perform amazingly every single day. Thank you and congratulations!
- You are an epitome of high standard of professionalism. Keep up the best work every single day.
- You have proven that you don’t need to be a “Manager” to become a “Leader”. You are the best example of leadership.
- Thank you for being an inspiration.
- I thank and congratulate the whole team for not backing down and becoming the best group ever!. Great job!
- Your high quality of work is becoming the quality standard in this workplace. Thank you for taking the torch and becoming a model. Congratulations!
- It doesn’t matter if you are an intern, what matters is that you give effort and contribute to the achievement of the greater goal. Congratulations and thank you for being with us.
- Thank you and congratulations may not be enough to measure the exemplary contribution you made to put the organization on top. You are such a leader!
- Thank you for not being picky on any kind of job here in the office. I appreciate your efforts and willingness to learn. I believe you have a long way to go.
- It has been a sweet and sour journey for ___ years. But one thing is sure, we can never get to what we are today with you!
- We are grateful for having a reliable employee like you for the past ___ years. We hope you stay more years with us.
- It feels like you just came yesterday. We are thankful for your hard work and talents.
- Happy work anniversary! Keep the smile, laughter and fun while we work together.
- Congratulations for reaching ___ years in the company. We truly appreciate your dedication and passion. Thank you
- You are an amazing employee that inspires your manager. Thank you for being an inspiration. I am always learning from your ways.
- Things have been stressful for you lately. I want to say that you did a great job. Just hang on as the busy season will soon be over.
- Your effort is noticed by everyone. Thank you for contributing your best.
- The success of the business is in the hands of people like you. Thank you for being one of my reliable employees. I can count on you!
- You are one of the reasons for our success. Thank you.
- Thank you for the dedication
- Your presence in the company is special. You make things possible. Thank you
- I notice that you lift up others. I would like to commend you for the great attitude.
- I am grateful to have an employee that has a heart to help others. You made the team to stick together
- The team will not be the same without you.
- Your unique style of work and innovative thinking made us achieve success. We are so grateful to have you.
- Thank you for being the role model of the team. Huge changes is happening
- We cannot complete the project without your hard work and dedication. Thank you team!
- I appreciate you going beyond the expectations. We made it this far. Keep going!
- Your keen and attention to detail made this project lift to another level of success
- You did a superb job. Thank you for setting as an example.
- Thank you for your insights. It helps me think and decide appropriately.
- Thank you for the laughs!
- Your sense of humor is what makes the team keep the high spirit. Kudos!
- You never fail me. Thank you for being reliable.
- You made it to the breakthrough! Awesome performance!
- Your effort of developing your skills is truly an inspiration to all of us
- I notice your remarkable improvement in your work. Congratulations, you made it!
- Congratulations! You deserve the promotion!
- You deserve to earn the praise and perks!
- It has been a challenging week for you. But never give up. I know you can do it!
- You never do the job just for the sake of finishing. You make sure everything is with utmost quality. Congratulations!
- From the first day I saw you working in this office, I already saw your amazing attitude. Thank you for the contribution.
- Happy anniversary! Congratulations for making this far.
- Thank you for the little things you do around the office. You are our great support.
- I appreciate your confidence that you ask questions.
- Thank you for the insightful comments.
- I saw how your team loves and respects you. You are such a good leader. Keep it up!
- I appreciate how you can communicate well. You are a huge asset to this company. We need you in this company.
- Your ability to coordinate with all team members remotely is commendable. Thank you for being efficient.
- We love that you motivate the team every first hour of the day. It helps us resolve the problems and move on to the next level.
- Thank you for being a good listener. An open mind allows us to create better ideas.
- Your management skills and ability to prioritize made us effective. Congratulations for achieving the target!
- Project management is about leadership. Leadership is about influencing people to become better. No one does it better than you.
- The innovation of the process you created improved the way we work. Thank you for the effort as we grow stronger.
- Congratulations for beating the deadline without compromising the quality of work
- One of the traits I observe from you is the ability to simplify things. Keep it up and keep growing!
- I love your quick-thinking ability.
- Your skills to negotiate is commendable. Without your ability, we could not have closed the deal. Thank you.
- I appreciate your utmost accountability. Thank you for being strong to accept the mistakes. Never lose track in improving yourself.
- It is okay to make mistakes. But in every mistake, you must learn and improve.
- Despite the odds, you take the initiative and achieve the target. Congratulations.
- I realize that you are the one that brings the smile and excitement to our customers. You deserve the reward!
- The team admires you. Thank you for being the best team lead.
- I commend your problem solving skills. I seldom see such an objective person in this industry. Thank you for being on the team!
- You are never a complacent employee. You take the risk to innovate and be creative. Continue the best practice and keep growing!
- Great job!
- I may not always say it, but you deserve kudos for a job well done!
- 7 Best Employee Introduction Email Samples To Welcome Your New Hire
- 50+ Best Farewell Messages To Coworkers Leaving The Company
- 21 Best Thank You Messages and Appreciation Quote For Your Boss